FBCU has partnered with credit union industry vendors to offer to members a wide variety of services.
Following is a list of additional services that FBCU makes available.
- International Fleet Managers Association: IFMA delivers a no hassle alternative to going to the dealership and is committed to providing a positive car purchase experience. By consulting one of their fleet managers, our members will get “fleet pricing” for the car that they want to purchase without the “hard-sell” normally inflicted upon purchasers at a dealership.
- Enterprise Car Sales: Enterprise Car Sales delivers premium used autos to our members and low prices. Our members get the best cars in their fleet!
- New York Life Insurance Co.: Term life insurance. Cost of premium varies based on amount of policy and member age. Member accounts are automatically deducted on a quarterly basis.
- Liberty Mutual: Group discount of up to 10% off Liberty Mutual’s competitive auto and home insurance rates without the usual down payment. Liberty’s Group Savings Plus also features 24-hour claims service, emergency roadside assistance and convenient billing options.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment: Sign up for $1,000.00 free AD&D insurance. Members can opt for more coverage. Fees based on amount of policy. Member share account charged on a quarterly basis.
- CO-OP Shared Branching: Members can now access their accounts at other credit unions that participate in CO-OP Shared Branching. Locate a credit union near you and have your account number and valid state ID. Members can withdrawal, deposit, transfer, and make loan payments!
- ATM Locator: Members with our VISA Debit Card: Our ATM Locator will help you find a full service CO-OP ATM near you. ATMs located nationwide.
- Verified by VISA: (provide link) Protect yourself from internet VISA fraud. Register your card with VISA and customize a password that only you will know. When you enter your password as participating websites, it will verify that it is you, and not some stranger using your credit card.
The above links are provided for your convenience. These services are neither endorsed by Financial Benefits Credit Union nor insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).