Monthly Account Fees Change
Effective June 1, 2003, the following fees will take effect on some member share and draft accounts:
- The accumulated account balance required to avoid the share account and new share draft fee will be reduced from $750.00 to $500.00
- Share draft accounts may be subject to a $5.00 monthly fee.
- The monthly share account fee will be increased from $1.00 to $2.00 per month.
- Members with a share draft account will not be subject to the $2.00 monthly share account fee.
- The “low balance” $2.00 monthly fee will be eliminated.
To Avoid the Fees
- Maintain a total deposit balance of $500.00 in your credit union membership account number.
- Have a FBCU loan or VISA in good standing.
- Direct Deposit or payroll deduction.
- Under 20 years of age.
2012 Holiday Schedule
Friday, Nov 11 – Veterans Day
Thursday, Nov 24 – Thanksgiving Day
Friday, Nov 25 – Thanksgiving Day
Monday, Dec 26 – Christmas Day
2013 Holiday Schedule
Tuesday, Jan 1 – New Year's Day
Monday, Jan 21 – Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Monday, Feb 18* – Washington's Birthday
or President's Day
Apr In-service Day &mdash TBD
Monday, May 27 – Memorial Day
Thursday, Jul 4 – Independence Day
Monday, Sep 2 – Labor Day
Monday, Oct 14 – Columbus Day
Monday, Nov 11 – Veterans Day
Thursday, Nov 28 – Thanksgiving Day
Wednesday, Dec 25 – Christmas Day
* This holiday is designated as "Washington's Birthday" in section 6103(a) of title 5 of the United States Code, which is the law that specifies holidays for Federal employees. Though other institutions such as state and local governments and private businesses may use other names, it is our policy to always refer to holidays by the names designated in the law.